http://johannemoorephotography.smugmug.com

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saying G'bye to Mr. Jeans & Black Turtleneck

I just want to take a moment to pay homage to the tech visionary that is Steve Jobs.  Unless you live under a rock, you must've heard that he is stepping down as Apple's CEO.  Read his resignation letter here: Steve Jobs' Resignation Letter .

While it isn't explicitly said, I believe that it is for health reasons that he is resigning now.  He has been battling pancreatic cancer, which he announced in 2004.  I would be sorry to hear if that is the case because everyone knows how devoted he is to his company.  However, I think he realizes at this point that family and health must come first. 

With that being said I want to thank him for my pink iPod mini, iPod video, iPod shuffle, iPhone, iTunes, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, wireless mac keyboard, and iPad.  My apple gadgets are the best gadgets I own!


No comments:

Post a Comment