http://johannemoorephotography.smugmug.com

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Breathtaking South Lake Tahoe

My hubby and I were due for a vacation.  We own a timeshare and we needed to do something by the end of the year or we would lose the opportunity.  We decided we would go to the Tahoe Seasons in South Lake Tahoe.

Hubby was really excited to go hiking, swim, walk around...  That all went out the door when the weather turned on us.  Who knew that there would be a freak snow storm this early in winter?  We certainly didn't.  


It turns out, it was a blessing in disguise.  It gave us the opportunity to see Tahoe in a whole different light!  It was a rare opportunity to see the fall foliage in full bloom with a fresh layer of powdery snow blanketing it.  I posted a bunch of personal pics on my Instagram account under the username, ooi0katzy0ioo.  I'm a big foodie so I love going on vacation and taking pictures of all the yummy things I eat.  You'll see a lot of those in the account.  Believe it or not, all those pictures were taken AND EDITED with my iPhone 4S!  Even this gorgeous panorama below:


I took this on the shoreline while the sun was setting.  I was worried it would be too dark but it came out better than I expected.  If you'd like to see more just watch the slideshow below or click on it and it will take you to that album on my photography website: Johanne Moore Photography.  Happy clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment