http://johannemoorephotography.smugmug.com

Monday, December 5, 2011

First Family Portrait!

I'm really thankful to have friends who are willing to be my guinea pigs as I branch out in my photography.  People are definitely harder to shoot than mountains, trees, flowers, and buildings!  And if they get photos that they love while helping me out...well all the better!!  With that being said, when the de Boer family asked me to take pictures of them for their Christmas cards this year, I said H E - double hockey sticks YES!

Our schedules finally meshed last Saturday and I was able to stop by and finally take these photos.  It was late in the afternoon and the sun was setting fast.  I had to get these shots before the sun went down.  I don't bring my own lights because I prefer to use natural light.  I was lucky with the background.  This bridge was only a short walk away.  I absolutely loved how they turned out and I hope they do too. If you want to see more of their pics just click on the photo below.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment