http://johannemoorephotography.smugmug.com

Friday, December 16, 2011

Shopping Wix My Girlies!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I love shopping at these types of events where local designers/artists get together and show off their talent.  Don't you?  I always manage to find some unique little bauble or piece of art to fall in love with.  I actually made a promise to myself that I wouldn't really shop for me but for other people (needed to whittle down the Christmas list).  So when I got an invite from a friend I was eager to go.  I only bought one thing for myself, 2 drawings that I plan on framing and using to decorate my bedroom.  That was my limit and it was very hard to stick to that plan.  I saw so many WorkPlayDate (WPD) pieces that I wanted that I really had to hold myself back.

One of the other reasons I loved going to this artsy, crafty event, besides looking at cool jewelry, was getting to wear this circlet/headpiece I just bought recently from a consignment shop.  I LOVE IT and so did other people.  The dark "antiquey" gold really complimented my black hair.  I got lotsa compliments because of that baby and I can't wait to wear it again.

With my fixation on jewelry, I'm sure this won't be the last time I'll be attending these events.



No comments:

Post a Comment