http://johannemoorephotography.smugmug.com

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Genius Behind WorkPlayDate

What lady doesn't love jewelry?  I sure do and I'm fortunate that I have a friend who is the owner and designer of the latest jewelry line that I'm obsessed with.  Angela is the creator, owner, and creative designer of WorkPlayDate (WPD).  Her pieces range from feminine and preppy, with pearls and bow embellishments, to edgy with a rock & roll twist, with cascading chains, skulls, and crosses.  I’ve posted some pictures of the pieces that I have been lucky enough to score from her line.

Purple Crystal Ring

Pearly Bracelet

Long Pearl & Chain Necklace

Nerdy Pendant

Double Finger Pearl Bow Ring
Pendant

Dangly Chains Double Ring (bracelet bought elsewhere)

Multi Strand Pearl Bracelet layered over Ring & Bracelet Combo

Did I also mention they are all one of a kind?  That’s right.  When you buy one of her pieces, you get the satisfaction in knowing that you bought a little piece of artistry that no one else has.  I don’t know about you, but I like the thought of being one of a kind. 

This woman is truly blessed because she is as gorgeous as her pieces.  I really wanted to showcase her beauty and her enviable style.  The result is what you see below.  If you want to see the entire gallery, or my other photos, go to http://johannemoorephotography.smugmug.com or just click on one of the photos in the slideshow.



No comments:

Post a Comment