http://johannemoorephotography.smugmug.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 7...

I had another acupuncture appointment yesterday morning. My jaw ached so badly afterwards. Dr. Yan concentrated on the lower half of my face since it really hasn't been responding as well. Lying there, with my eyes closed, needles in my face and electricity running through me let me really think. Weird right? I need to take care of myself! I went to work yesterday. Why? Emotionally and physically I just wasn't up to it. The medicine had me all jittery, I couldn't concentrate and I would cry at the drop of a hat. Steroids are no joke! After having that heart to heart with my boss I realized that I do need to take some time off. Work will be there when I get back. What's important is to get back to being the best me.

I'm truly grateful for all the caring people I have in my life. My family, my friends, my co-workers... This experience has been so emotional for me. During my walk I called up one of my girlfriends to let her know what was going on. I really need to learn not to hide from people when something is going on in my life. What am I afraid of? She was understanding and told me just what I needed to hear. Her and her hubby are such sweethearts, even sending me flowers.





They are so beautiful. Brought a smile to my face.

The sun is still out so I think I'm gonna go for a walk with my Mumsy then try to eat some of that watermelon she brought me. She's a momma... She's constantly trying to feed me, especially since I haven't been eating much. I can't help not having an appetite without my sense of taste. Anyway, I'm out...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment