http://johannemoorephotography.smugmug.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh My Nails!

As I've mentioned in my profile and in a previous post, I'm definitely a girly girl. I thoroughly enjoy doing my own nails and saving money in the process. I do like being pampered so I will go get my feet done by a professional but the color and decor on my fingernails are totally all my idea.

To my surprise and delight, when I just happen to stop by my local beauty supply shop, I find not one, not two...but FIVE new colors of shatter nail polish by O.P.I.


I am so excited that I just had to share the news! Aside from the black and silver, which I already bought, they now have white, blue, turquoise, navy and red. I cannot wait to try out different color combos. Soooo...I'm signing off to go do my nails! I'll let you know what it looks like later. ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment